Saturday, November 24, 2007

Crapsgiving!

I hope everyone had a vondervul holiday weekend. Mine was uneventful. That is a very good thing. Wednesday was relatively busy at work and I awoke Thursday with excitement and slobbering with anticipation of the feasting Ben and I were about to partake in. We had reservations at Green for their vegetarian Thanksgiving buffet! Here is a picture in all it's gluttonous glory.
The meal was the usual sides and faux meat. It was fabulous though. The yams were scrumptious and everything was perfectly seasoned. I didn't even need any salt! That, my friends, is a Thanksgiving miracle in and of itself. Ben couldn't wait to dive in, as you can see in Exhibit A.

Seriously, it rocked my vegan socks.

It was Ezra's first year cooking a turkey and he did very well. Despite a little bit of tomfoolery.

After we ate, we relaxed, watched the new Futurama movie (sooooo good), watched Mean Girls, and did absolutely nothing but be fat lazy pigs. Life was grand.

I don't have much else to report on except that I went to Steve and Barry's to buy the dress from the latest Project Runway for the Sarah Jessica Parker line. It was adorable and only 19.98! I would put a picture up, but I can't find a good one. I also got like 2 bags of stuff for 100$.

Dat's about it...finals week is almost here and then, perhaps, I will have a life again.

No comments: