Wednesday, December 05, 2007

FTW

I am so sick of my life I want to scream. IfuckinghateSanAntonio more than anyone could ever hate anything ever. I am so miserable. Does anyone know what it's like to not have any friends for almost a year??? It fucking sucks. When I go shopping, it's alone, when I watch stupid girl shows, it's alone. When I go to eat, it's alone. I can't stand this shit anymore. I feel like crying all day today. I had a wonderful birthday, got a 96 on my Anatomy and Physiology final, a 100 on my government final, and a 100 on a Chemistry quiz, but none of that seems to matter to me. I miss my mother, I miss my friends, I miss my cousin...dare I say, I miss OHIO. Texas is not all it's cracked up to be. Was it ever cracked up in the first place? What does that even mean??? UGH. I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT. I'm really losing it. Like right now. I just yelled at Ezra for seriously no reason at all. He left mad, I'm alone with absolutely NOTHING to do for the entire day. I don't want to go shopping, I want to hang out with somebody that actually gets me. If I didn't have anything to to in the morning, I would just go to Austin right now and fucking, I don't even know...JUST GET OUT OF HEREEREREEjklfoakls.


Greg died 2 years ago yesterday.

I'm getting old as fuck.

I smell because I haven't showered in 3 days.

My back and arms hurt from working out.

I just want to cry my eyes out.

I need a valium.

My dog keeps farting.

I don't know what to do with myself.

There is nothing on TV. No movies to watch. Not hungry.

WHAHDHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA.

Kill me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you get to leave San Antonio. I have to deploy to Iraq to get away from San Antonio. Then I have another year and a half in San Antonio before I can leave.