Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shake Dat Ass Bitch!

I'm pretty doggone happy right about now. This is new for me. I haven't been truly happy in approx. 1 year. Thanks San Antonio! Things are most definitely looking more lovely as time progresses. Here are some new things to look forward to in the life of little Terry Liz:


1) Ryan Holman comes to visit tomorrow. Yes, he and Ezra are the most annoying people alive, but I will take any human contact right about now. Ezra and I need this.

2) We got a house in Austin! It is a 3 bedroom on the East side of Austin right across from a brand new public library! My life has most certainly come full circle. I grew up living across the street from a public library and that simple thing has molded me into the bookworm, nerd I am today. I used to spend hours there, perusing the shelves reading books about the Elephant Man and Harry Houdini. Everything I loved when I was 8 I still love. I can also walk to school from this house. Another lifelong dream fulfilled.

3) I will be entering nursing school in the fall if everything goes well. This means more to me than anything in the whole universe.

4) I will be traveling to the City of Brotherly Hate in less than a month to visit my dearest, bestest, prettiest friend in the world. I will be whole again once I am in the company of Angie and we are stoned, eating, farting, and shopping. Dancing too. That is the best thing ever.

I hope none of these dreams plummet to their death in the next month or so. If they do, trust me, you'll know.

MOOSH!

No comments: